четверг, 26 апреля 2012 г.

Lady Lemon


Today I woke up at 5:50a.m. to attend morning yoga class at 7a.m. for the first time. Thanks to Paola, who raise me from the bed.

Was it hard? No (honestly, a bit).
Was it great? Yes!

I used to do yoga by myself in the evenings or even at nights. You go to bed directly after practice, so dreams are always colorful. Plus it helps you to fall asleep in a moment. I had some troubles with that before. But today I'm proud of myself. It's not just too early, it's also Friday! Favourite and the hardest day of the week.

It's very wise to start your day doing yoga. You're just from the bed, the brain is not activated yet to send you stop signals. And the city is way beautiful! Empty streets, rising sun, animals (yoga center is just near the zoo). Next time I take a camera along with me. 

I left the class with the extreme concentration, feeling every muscle, felling power, open to the world. Isn't it great, really?!

So after the body pleasure the time has come for soul please - I chose my new snaky-lemon sandals and a lemon dress.

Have a nice weekend! 
















Uniqlo dress, Zara sandals, Alexander Wang bag, Verici leather coat


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий