понедельник, 2 мая 2011 г.

Sharlotka





The second day of the third spring month - isn’t it a good day for the apple pie ?!? =) 
I give you the easiest way to make apples eatable, if you have the same allergy on fresh apples as I do. This is Sharlotka - Russian apple pie.
  • - 3 eggs
  • - 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
  • - 1 cup white sugar
  • - 2 apples (green better)
  • - 1/2 teaspoon baking soda + vinegar drop
  • - butter for baking pan
1. Mix eggs, flour and sugar by a spoon. When a mixture is thick, take a half teaspoon with baking soda and drop a bit vinegar on it to make it sizzle and effervesce. Drop this sizzling fluid in a mixture.
2. Preheat oven to 200-220°C.
3. Core the apples and cut them into pieces. 2 apples are quite enough. On the photo I used too much.
4. Grease a pan. Arrange apple pieces on the pottom of the pan. Pour the mixture over the apples. Bake until it’s lightly brown.
Bon appetit ! :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий